First things first… Bracketology…
Elite 8: Kansas, Duke, Pittsburgh, Gonzaga, Kentucky, Ohio State, Villanova, West Virginia
Final Four: Kansas, Duke, Pittsburgh and Kentucky.
Final game = Kansas vs. Duke.
Duke wins it. Don't even try to debate it 🙂
I also have a tradition of picking my American Idol winner in the round of 12. It's another version of Bracketology. I picked the winner in the round of 12 five of the first six years. I've been on a dry streak (2 out of the last 4). I missed with Katharine McPhee, picked Jordin Sparks and David Cook and then missed with Danny Gokey last year. So, I need a comeback. I forgot to make the call in the round of 12…so here's the round of 11. I only take responsibility for the winner…not the rest of the picks 🙂
Here's the way I would rank them right now:
11. Aaron Kelly – Please. Unfortunately, he may make it to the round of 6 or so thanks to the eleven-year-old lobby.
10. Tim Urban – All looks. Seems like a nice kid, though. C+ voice.
9. Paige Miles – Top 3 voice buried under nerves.
8. Casey James – If he had Andrew's looks, he'd be at home right now. Instead he got Fabio's.
7. Katie Stevens – Could win it if she were on Idol in four years.
6. Andrew Garcia – Needs a comeback. But, people like him.
5. Didi Benami – LOVE Didi, but doesn't seem to have the love of the judges.
4. Lee Dewyze – Good voice, a bit of a mopey personality. Like him though.
3. Michael Lynche – Gotta love the big man.
2. Crystal Bowersox – The woman, the myth, the legend.
1. Siobhan Magnus – An original with mad pipes.
I'm pretty confident that Michael, Siobhan and Crystal will be the final 3, Crystal and Siobhan in the finale. If I had to pick tonight, I'll go with Siobhan by a hair over the Power of Bowersox.
So, tell me where I'm going wrong.