The workshops will take place LIVE online from 11:00AM – 11:30AM PST on the dates listed below. These multimedia presentations will be roughly 15-20 minutes with some Q & A time at the end.
Here are the dates, presenters, and topics for the first several:
- Mike Cope – 2/23/12 – When a Child Dies: Ministering to Those in Grief
- Tim Pownall – 3/22/12 – Redeeming Church Conflicts
- Alan Beard – 4/19/12 – Like this Webinar
- Tim Spivey – 5/24/12 Hiring Well – Building a Healthy Church Staff
- Connie Horton – 6/26/12 Where is God in This? Stress and Coping from a Christian worldview
I think these live webinars are going to be terrific and wanted to pass the word onto you so you can get them on your calendar now. I’m thankful for Pepperdine University and it’s commitment to strengthening the local church.
I know at least the first webinar with Mike Cope will be limited to the first 100 participants. If you don’t get in, the session will be recorded and posted on the Church Relations web site. Click here to register now.