Tonight is Christmas Eve. It’s special to me for a number of reasons.
1) It’s the night on which I’m particularly mindful of Christ’s birth.
2) It’s my eldest daughter’s birthday. At 2:49am, she turned 5. She came and woke us up at about the same time.
3) The Christmas Eve service at HOCC.
Tomorrow is Christmas. It’s special to me for a number of reasons.
1) It’s the day on which I’m especially mindful of the Savior’s birth.
2) My kids will be ecstatic.
3) My parents are in from SoCal, and are immensely fun to be with.
4) The Playstation 3 that Santa might bring me.
6) The NBA games are awesome.
7) No traffic…not that I’m going anywhere.
Christmas is the best holiday. No question. Is there?